Social and Community Analyst
Forcier Consulting is currently recruiting a Social and Community Analyst for an anticipated UNOPS project in South Sudan. Candidates for this position should be professionals with a proven track record of providing monitoring and supervision of environmental and social aspects of community based projects. This individual will be responsible for advising and analyzing the community and social dynamics and impacts of the project. They will play an integral part in trainings, workshops and stakeholder engagement, as well as report writing and deliverable completion.
- Degree or Masters in Peace building and Conflict studies, Social works and Social administration, Development studies, international development, Community development or Environmental Studies or Environmental Economics or Natural Resource Management or relevant fields is required.
- At minimum 5 years experience in social and conflict analysis, community engagement, peace building, and community dynamics is required.
- Experience in monitoring and supervision of environmental and social aspects of community based projects is required.
- Experience with WB and UN Environmental Environmental and Social requirements is considered an asset.
- Experience working in South Sudan will be considered an asset.
Forcier isn’t the place for everyone. But for those who do find us to be a good fit, they can’t imagine being anywhere else. Our company operates with five immutable laws. If these don’t resonate with you, working with us probably won’t be a good fit for you. If they speak to you, you’ll find a new home with us.
- Be nice or leave. All our staff at all stages deserve to be treated professionally and with respect. Discrimination, racism, tribalism, sexism, and neo-colonialist language will not be tolerated. This goes for internal and external interactions.
- This is a stress free zone. The places where we work are stressful enough, we don’t need to add extra pressure. Increasing stress increases the likelihood of errors. We all work to minimize stress together.
- We embrace a strong work ethic and a strong rest ethic. We believe that balance is critical to long-term success. We all work together to avoid burnout on our teams and ensure that team members have the opportunity to frequently and regularly take complete time off. We recognize the needs for every team member may be unique depending on their individual circumstances.
- Safety first. We never put staff or partners in harm’s way for any reason, and we do not ask staff to go places or complete work with which they do not feel personally comfortable – for any reason. We do not offer financial incentives for people to take additional risk (hazard pay).
- Quality is paramount. We stand behind the integrity of our work. We don’t cut corners and we deliver the absolute best product possible every single time, both internally and externally.
How to apply
Visit out website
Submit a CV and Cover Letter