Post Title: Sales Executive
Number of vacancy: Two (2)
Duty Station: Juba
Contract Length: 6 months (Renewable based on Performance)
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Starting Date: 4th January 2021
Sinco Medical Supplies Limited (SMS) is a National Company with full registration N0: 13,253 and incorporated in 2012 in accordance with the South Sudan Company Act 2002 and a member of South Sudan Chamber of Commerce; Reg. N0: 030844.
SMS is the leading and authorized importer, distributor and wholesaler of Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment and General Medical products registered and fully license to operate with Drug and Food Control Authority (DFCA) Reg. N0: DFCA/RSS/J/LO/000655.
SMS is currently looking for a highly skilled, Professional, Qualified, Competitive, self-motivated and result oriented Sales Executive to generate business, develop client relationship, mentor activities, pursue possibilities new sales prospects, negotiate sales projects, maintaining customer satisfaction and provide quality service by establishing and forcing organization standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and generate new relationship.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and identify new business roles in the market.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services to the client at all time.
- Create frequent and accurate report all the time for review by the office of BDM.
- Monitor market strength and shift with regards to customers’ demands and seasons.
- Participate in after sale service in collaborations with the company’s Biomedical Engineers to ascertain clients level of satisfaction.
- Provide a clear mechanism of client follow-up and ensure that repeat business is realized from time to time.
- Provide a clear understanding of the funding mechanism and the cycle for the donor related implementing partners (IPS) activities.
- You will perform the above task diligently in addition to any tasks that shall be required of you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Highly motivated and target driven individual with a proven track record in sales and marketing.
- Strong communication skills of presentation, both verbally and written, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge in pharmaceutical, Medical devices and general health related products both in sue and principles.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role with corporate companies.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales software, databases, statistics and electronic commerce including online presentation platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft team, skype among others.
- Clear knowledge about Customer Relation Management (CRM) and business relationship skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing, negotiating techniques and excellent skills to network at various levels in the organization.
- Creativity and ability to scan the business environment and create possible opportunities for the company.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach delivering attractive presentations at all time.
- Well understanding of the nature of medical business, relationship, network marketing and ability to close deals/sales at an independent level as a sales executive officer,
- Minimal qualifications of Bachelor in Medical qualification.
- Bachelor degree or post graduate diploma in business administration with a major in marketing is added advantage.
- Any other awarded certificate in sales & marketing and pharmaceutical will be a great bonus to your level of success.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in sales and marketing in medical sales with reputable medical companies
- Proficient in sales software, online training platform and general knowledge on electronic commerce
- Excellent command in English language and or Arabic will be highly considered added advantage.
Any interested applicants are required to send an application letter, copies of Resume, copy of academic certificates, copy of recommendation from your referee and attach a recent passport size photograph. You can hand deliver your application in a sealed well marked envelope to our address or send electronically copies on email below.
Deadline for submission: 15th November 2020, at 3:00 PM