Public Health Expert
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is the first NGO in the healthcare area officially recognized in Italy.
Founded in 1950 with the aim of training doctors to work in developing countries, CUAMM is working in Angola, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda implementing healthcare projects in partnership with local governments and institutions.
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is commited to developing and enforcing safeguarding policies in all its projects and activities.
JOB TITLE Public Health Expert
JOB LOCATION South Sudan; various locations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15, 2020
START DATE June 2020
DURATION 6-12 months REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree in Medicine or Nursing, with Specialization, Master or equivalent title in Public Health
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in managing health cooperation projects and PH activities
- Previous experience in developing countries
The PH expert is responsible for the management and implementation of PH activities and contributes to the improvement of the network of services for the prevention and treatment of primary health care through the development of the capacities of the local health authorities and an effective involvement of the communities.
Specifically, the candidate will:
· contribute to the reactivation of selected peripheral health facilities
· guarantee the continuity of the referral system and improve the health information system on 3 levels (community, peripheral health structures, hospital)
· ensure correct management of PH projects carried out in the area
· guarantee the effective implementation of the planned activities
· guarantee the punctuality of reports based on donor deadlines
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender or religion.
Selection interviews will be done face-to-face or by Skype.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com