Project Development Officer
Position title: Project Development Officer (1 vacancy; full-time contract)
Duty station: Juba, South Sudan (with travelling to Kampala, Uganda)
Period: 6 months (extendable) starting immediately
- Take lead throughout a project development process, including engagements with donors, coordination with the project staff, production of concept note and proposal/budget, and Coordinate the implementation of PWJ’s fundraising strategy.
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (desirably in social science, management, business, public administration, or related fields);
- Professionally proficient in spoken and written English
- Relevant professional experience (proposal/budget writing, institutional fundraising, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to carry out work independently with attention to details;
- Demonstrated ability to form constructive engagement with project stakeholders and donors; and
- Excellent skills in interpersonal, oral/written communications and presentation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Humanitarian Principles and Core Humanitarian Standards;
- Public speaking ability, such as through presentations, workshops, trainings;
- Demonstrated competence in multi-tasking, working in a fast-paced environment, strategic thinking, and delivery of measurable results; and
- Japanese language skills
How to apply
Please send your CV (with your photo and detailed work experience) to:
Please mention ”Project Development Officer at South Soudan” in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview