(MYRP) Multi Year Resilience Program Secretariat Coordinator
South Sudan Jobs
This position is part of the Multi Year Resilience Program (MYRP) Secretariat. The MYRP Secretariat will have a functional accountability to the Ministry of General Education and Instruction (MoGEI) and an administrative accountability to NRC and its rules and regulations. The purpose of the MYRP Secretariat Coordinator position is to implement delegated MYRP project portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the MoGEI as chair of the MYRP Steering Committee in its coordination and oversight role
- Facilitate linkages between the Steering Committee, concerned government agencies, local government offices, relevant committees and units within MoGEI, relevant humanitarian and development actors, existing coordination systems at national and state levels
- Ensure Steering Committee decisions are communicated timely through appropriate channels to relevant stakeholders
- Develop frameworks to transition MYRP to development, long-term, oriented education program.
- Lead the MoGEI resource mobilization, fund raising, processes including proposal writing.
- Build the capacity of MoGeI staff to identify funding opportunities and follow through them for long term education response programs
- Coordinate program activities with State governments especially the State Ministry of Education
- Represent MYRP Secretariat at coordination forums such as the education cluster, donor engagement meetings
- Document successes in program implementation with a particular focus on MYRP approach.
- Support with the organisation of MYRP launch meeting, quarterly reviews, close out and learning meetings
- Provide secretarial support to MoGEI as chair of the Steering Committee for MYRP.
For more details, please refer to this job description
- A Masters’ Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience from a senior level in business development, and a minimum of 2 years’ working in humanitarian/recovery programs
- Experience in working in complex and volatile context
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation, coaching and capacity building as well as ability to work with culturally diverse teams
- Excellent writing and speaking skills and ability to develop complex arguments
- Solid budgeting skills and understanding of working with donors
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Strategic Thinking
- Handling insecure environments
Contract Period: 12 months
Pay: From NOK 45,000 per month. Attractive allowances apply
Travel: 20% to field sites within South Sudan
How to apply
For more details on the role and application, please visit this link:
southsudanJobs.com is the place for jobseekers to find the job of their dreams and for recruiters to advertise their vacancies to find/reach the right candidates.