Doctors with Africa CUAMM is the first NGO in the healthcare area officially recognized in Italy.
Founded in 1950 with the aim of training doctors to work in developing countries, CUAMM is working in Angola, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda implementing healthcare projects in partnership with local governments and institutions.
JOB TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
JOB LOCATION: South Sudan, Juba
START DATE: December 2020-January 2021
DURATION: 12 months
- Specialty, Master or equivalent title in Public Health or Epidemiology
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Previous experience in monitoring and evaluation of health projects in developing countries
The Monitoring and Evaluation Expert will provide technical support in order to improve data collection and analysis, reporting and monitoring and evaluation of NGO’s projects across the country.
In particular, he/she is called to:
• offer technical support to project managers regarding the collection and analysis of health and project data
• ensure timely processing and quality of reports
• update the analysis of the context and emerging needs
• collaborate in the development of project proposals
How to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The selection process is based on non-discrimination criteria and candidates are taken into consideration without distinction of ethnicity, gender, political orientation, religion, personal opinions, sexual orientation.
Doctors with Africa CUAMM does not tolerate any abuse, exploitation or violence against vulnerable children and adults, nor other behaviour that does not respect human dignity from its own staff, partner staff or other staff associated with the NGO. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to the mission and values of the organization, nondiscrimination policies and safeguarding principles.