Post Title: Finance Manager
Number of vacancy: One (1)
Duty Station: Juba
Contract Length: 12 months (Renewable based on Performance)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Starting Date: January 2021
Deadline for submission Extended Up to 31th December 2020
Sinco Medical Supplies Limited (SMS) is a National Company with full registration N0: 13,253 and incorporated in 2012 in accordance with the South Sudan Company Act 2002 and a member of South Sudan Chamber of Commerce; Reg. N0: 030844.
SMS is the leading and authorized importer, distributor and wholesaler of Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment and General Medical products registered and fully license to operate with Drug and Food Control Authority (DFCA) Reg. N0: DFCA/RSS/J/LO/000655.
SMS is currently looking for a qualified Finance Manager to provide leadership and support in the areas of accounting, finance, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis. Provide oversight of all financial transactions and financial planning and ensuring adequate controls are in place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be required to provide a clear financial report on performance of the company.
Your reporting will be considered in two forms.
- Monthly: You will be required to provide details of monthly report to the office of Managing Director as to give information on what financial detail transaction of that month was, adherence to budget allocation and so on.
- Quarterly Reporting: You are expected to provide details of quarterly and Annual report to the Managing Director. Detailing the financial performance of the company against the budget.
- Meeting finance team from partners NGO:
You will be required to provide evidence of your meeting with Finance persons from all our partner NGO. This should be in form of report on discussions made, receipt as evident of expenditure and details of the meeting handed to the office of the Managing Director either hard copy or through email.
- Monitoring and supervising company stock sale out:
You will be required to direct, supervise, advice and monitor sales of company stock for the lying goods in the company, clearly setting a timeline sales of goods once arrived in the company.
- Budgeting and Budgetary Roles:
Your major required roles will be to budget, project and provide indication on to the revenue and expenditure projection through a system that shall be advice by Finance department.
- Records keeping and filling:
As financial manager, we shall require you to clearly observe strict records keeping and documentation regarding entire company financial and transactional records.
Keeping in mind records of procurement and receipt, travel expense, training etc as required by the company from time to time.
- Suppliers relationships:
You will work closely with the office of the Managing Director to supervise the relationship and do all within your power to keep the relationships healthy.
This will focus mainly onto suppliers of both goods and services to the company.
- Tax Management and Compliance:
As a Finance Manager, you are expected to properly manage the company’s tax affairs and ensure that the company is compliant at all times. This include issues such as timely filling of returns, securing of tax clearance certificates, responding to any tax queries that arise, creating relationships with the regulator and any other issues surrounding compliance with the Authority.
- Assets Management:
As Finance manager, you will be required to control the company assets, including its investments and cash to maximize their efficient use. This includes analyzing sales, expenses and economic trends to prepare financial reports and forecasts.
- You will be required to perform the above roles and responsibilities in addition with any other assign duties that shall be from time to time required of you.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills while conducting business.
- Time management and timely completion of task with a clear understanding of deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and translate results into better solution.
- Knowledge in pharmaceutical, Medical devices and general health related products.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate roles effectively.
- Experience training and mentoring staff.
- Proven skills in the use of tally accounting system and ability to supervise and review usage.
- Ability to make financial presentations to management in accordance to IAS.
- Knowledge of cost accounting and pricing is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing financial management tools and designing financial accounting systems at organizational level.
- Proven computer acquired skills, databases, statistics and online communication/presentation skills.
- At least a University degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Holder of professional accounting qualification, e.g. CPA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience as Finance Manager with multinational companies and/or NGOs.
Any interested applicants are required to send an application letter, copies of academic certificates, updated CV, copy of National ID/Passport for clear identification to email@example.com