COVAX Implementation Specialist
About the role
Crown Agents seeks an individual, fluent in immunisation service delivery in challenging environments (preferred experience in FCAS) to work closely with the COVAX technical working group in supporting the MoH and other relevant stakeholders to ensure equitable access to an anticipated vaccine for COVID-19. This position plays an important external representation and coordination role and is expected to successfully engage with other relevant stakeholders in the health sector in South Sudan to come up with an approach to roll out the COVID- 19 vaccine nationally.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in immunisation
- Master’s qualification in International Public Health, Health Services Management or related field is desirable
- Clinical background desirable (medical doctor, clinical officer, nurse or related)
- Preferred experience working in Fragile and Conflict Affected States
Skills and experience
- High quality technical presentations and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential.
- Experience in new vaccines introduction
Computer literate: at a minimum must be able to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook proficiently
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.