Call for Technical Experts – USAID Gender Aware Sustainable Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (GASWASH) Activity
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition – we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com
Built on more than 50 years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and GPD Charitable Trust, DT Global is pioneering a new model of development that works in partnership with communities to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that create sustainable change and improve people’s lives. We intend to channel the majority of fees received from donor contracts back into our partner non-profit, DT Institute, to support innovative initiatives that test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities. With corporate offices in Washington D.C., Madrid, and Adelaide, the DT Global family represents a globally integrated service delivery platform with best-in-class technical expertise in delivering solutions across a broad range of sectors.
The anticipated USAID South Sudan GASWASH program seeks to expand gender-sensitive sustainable access to basic safe drinking water, basic sanitation coverage, and increase uptake of key hygiene behaviors to improve health and household resilience in accordance with USAID’s South Sudan strategy.
DT Global seeks technical experts with experience in the following areas:
· Water service delivery in rural areas
· Water sector governance and institutional strengthening
· WASH operations and maintenance (O&M)
· Hygiene behavior change and demand creation
· Community led total sanitation (CLTS)
· Market-based sanitation
· Gender and social inclusion
· Youth engagement
· Demonstrated experience providing oversight in the crosscutting and administrative areas mentioned above (e.g., water service delivery, water sector governance, WASH O&M, hygiene behavior change and demand, CLTS, GESI, youth engagement, etc.)
· Five – seven years or more of progressively responsible experience implementing donor-funded development programs, preferably for USAID; and,
· Past or current work experience in South Sudan is required.
· Teamwork: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
· Communication: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
· Adaptability: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
· Customer/Client Focused: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
· Diversity and Inclusion: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
· Professionalism: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.